iPhone Recovery Mode Way Out
Have you ever gone through the situation in which your iPhone suddenly crash down? Such incidents are quite alarming as it leads to damage the entire iPhone processing. Is your iPhone gone into recovery mode and you are worried about the photos, videos and entire stuffs of iPhone from being lost?
iPhone Recovery mode pops up while user goes through the iOS upgrade or restore procedure that puts the iPhone into the recovery mode such that in case of any upgrade failure or critical file loss incidence the entire data from the iPhone can be safely recovered.
Recovery mode often generate during the iPhone jailbreaking procedure wherein the iPhone inspite of booting in the normal manner goes for iPhone recovery mode. This specific recovery mode is featured as default in iPhone providing a way to get back the lost data from iPhone .
For instance consider the situation wherein iOS is causing application or software concerned trouble in the iPhone then in such case iPhone recovery mode restore helps to handle the situation. Additionally while update or restore procedure take place on the iPhone one of the following abrupt behavior are possible to be observed:-
- Constant restart process taking place on the iPhone with no home screen display.
- The update or restore failure with no recognition of the device in iTunes.
- iPhone stops responding with the Apple logo appearing on the screen without any progress bar or dropped progress bar for more than 10 minutes.
Although iPhone automatically turns into the recovery mode however if doesn't happen then user is required to put the iPhone in the recovery mode so as to save the iPhone stuffs from being lost. The steps for how to put iPhone in recovery mode are as below:-
- There must be latest iTunes version installed and open it.
- Connect iPhone to Mac system.
- Press Home button and keep holding it for few moment along with pressing Sleep/Wake button simultaneously.
- While the iPhone screen turns black release Sleep/Wake button. Keep holding home button unless the iTunes shows message detecting iPhone in the recovery mode.
iPhone recovery mode restore will help to restore iPhone stuffs back if any single chance of data loss encounters. Every data from the iPhone are able to be retrieved safely back however in case if iPhone recovery fails to be done then user needs to take the help of other third party software known as iPhone backup software that is meant for recovering the entire lost data from the iPhone including documents, images, videos, etc with easy and user friendly steps.
User Guide: How to Use Software
Connect iPhone to system after installing the iphone backup software. The software will automatically detect it and will show the list of file from the iPhone.
Choose the files you want to take backup and click on export button.
After you click Export button, the under given window will pop up, you can choose either backup to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before you transfer
When backup is finished a window will pop up displaying message as 'export finished' after which you can see it from the location stored in.